Gift aid information

Support OFE by choosing to Gift Aid your donation at no extra cost to you. 


OFE will reclaim 25p of tax from the Government on every £1 that you give. If you are a UK taxpayer and would like to Gift Aid your donation, please fill out our Gift Aid form and send it to or by post.

Please contact us if you wish to cancel your Gift Aid declaration, if you have changed your name or address, or if you no longer pay sufficient tax to quality for Gift Aid. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue & Customs to adjust your tax code.

< back to Support us